A complete over haul of apartments are much needed!

• Quality of accommodation

• Facilities

• Proximity to local amenities

• Proximity to local attractions

Zieglerup433's review of Pontins, Camber

“A complete over haul of apartments are much needed!”

Written on: 31/07/2021 by Zieglerup433 (1 review written)

I haven't had a Holiday in 26 YEARS!! and I thought I would take my 6 year old for his first! I was so very disappointed in the cleanliness of the (so called Club Apartment!) I had to clean everything including the windows! I had to request the voucher that was supposed to be in the envelope on checking in!? NOTHING was explained i.e. where to put your rubbish, where to put your keys on leaving. I had to request and argue for a Broom Mop & Bucket, which was meant to be standard in Club class, and various other items that were not available/given in this package. I could go on and on. On top of all of this, A cleaner was quite vocal when moving from room to room, talking loudly about prior holiday makers, and another cleaner when asked directions moaned and pointed? I believe that the owner of Pontins needs to go undercover and see for himself what this site is all about, It really needs an overhaul. Some Holiday Makers paid 400 for the week I paid less, and left early. I am very sure I will not return to Pontins while it is so run down, instead, I will book private accommodation just so I could return to the beach, the highlight of the Holiday.

• Full Board

Type of Accommodation

Is childcare available?

Are pets welcome?

Is there a shop on site?

Is there a restaurant on site?

Is there a pub on site?