Abysmal company, very rude staff

• Quality of accommodation

• Facilities

• Proximity to local amenities

• Proximity to local attractions

DeshawnNorwood391's review of Newmans Holiday Homes www.newmansholidayhomes.com

“Abysmal company, very rude staff ”

Written on: 29/10/2020 by DeshawnNorwood391 (1 review written)

Me and my family went to DevonCliffs via Newman’s in 2019 and had a pleasant experience however we have just got back from using them again and it was awful. Without any indication from Newman’s our caravan was literally next door to a Marines training camp and we could hear constant shooting throughout the day, every day. Our gas ran out after two days and I politely emailed Newman’s about it and they were extremely rude virtually blaming me! We only had a 5 day trip booked, you would think they’d check the gas bottles prior to arrivals. It took a while 24 hours for it to be changed, we had no hot water, heating and couldn’t cook that evening so we had to go out for dinner - not ideal when you have a 3 year old. We decided to leave a day early due to the poor conditions and sour taste this left and 7 days later we still haven’t received our deposit back. I chased up this morning and I receive an email saying this has been processed and will clear in my bank in 3 working days - it’s a Thursday and with the weekend this won’t clear until next Tuesday which is 12 days from departure. This company advertise that you will receive the deposit with in 7 days of leaving. Absolute disgrace.

• Self Catering

Type of Accommodation

Is childcare available?

Are pets welcome?

Is there a shop on site?

Is there a restaurant on site?

Is there a pub on site?