Dirty

• Proximity to local amenities

• Proximity to local attractions

Dartsblades1971's review of Haven Holidays, Haggerston Castle

“Dirty ”

Written on: 04/06/2019 by Dartsblades1971 (1 review written)

Hi me and my husband and 2 children stayed on the touring site toilets and shower blocks was very dirty young girls sat in the toilet block smoking singing and giggling when u walked in to use the toilet and showers all day long they where in there when to the club house on the night which is very clean and good entertainment on we enjoyed it came back to our motor home to find people parting to 4 in the morning rang security but they did not come so we had no sleep that night my husband went to see if we could be moved which we did seem quiet but 1am we where woken with banging on our motor home my husband went out to find 2 men fighting next to our motor home banging each other off our motor home the men where coved in blood my children where screaming with fright I had to get my husband in because they where very violence I have never felt so frightened in my life we rang security at 1.30 am was still waiting at 7 am we do a lot of haven holiday and we have loved every site but Haggerston finished it off for us .

• Self Catering

Type of Accommodation

• Yes - Included

Is childcare available?

Are pets welcome?

Is there a shop on site?

Is there a restaurant on site?

Is there a pub on site?