Fantastic value, food & service

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

BGilbert's review of Meze House, Tring

“Fantastic value, food and service”

Written on: 25/10/2011 by BGilbert (1 review written)

Me and my girlfriend went on opening night to Meze House and the food was absolutely stunning. The restaurant was great, the wine matched the food perfectly and they staff couldn't do enough for us.

We talked about how good the food was and so much so we went back within two weeks. The food was actually better in my opinion, I did not think it would have been possible. We had something different and also a little the same and it exceeded our expectations. We both had starters, mains, a dessert to share and also a bottle of wine and we paid under £50, I would happily have paid double for the quality of food/wine/service we got.

I can not recommend this place enough. I've had a few friends who have also gone on our recommendations and they can not talk it up enough. I will be back in there again very soon (hopefully this weekend) and already I'm looking forward to it.

B. Gilbert

• Other

Food Type

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Casual