DO NOT BOOK AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

Jennifergarner's review of Hen Heaven www.henheaven.co.uk

“DO NOT BOOK AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!”

Written on: 28/09/2021 by Jennifergarner (1 review written)

We had a hen do planned unfortunately at the start of the pandemic we rebboked for last year still pandemic so we asked for our money back and were told we would loose everything unless we rebooked so after much bulling and coercing our party leader did even though several of us didnt want to as we had had another hen do in the meantime. They wouldnt allow part of the group refunds even though they were booking a completely new event.they refused to communicate with me personally even when ordered to by the industry regulator and ive lost £270that i will never see, despite them saying i could cancel my booking and work out something with the rest of my party that is not allowed according to my party leader sonim left out of pocket. They communication and attitude is awful they know all the technicalities and so once you have paid should anything need to change you will not be getting your money back. Avoid Avoid Avoid!!!!