C,C,Js

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

RussoItalianve187's review of Complete Energy Europe Ltd - www.completeenergyeurope.com

“C,C,Js ”

Written on: 04/03/2016 by RussoItalianve187 (1 review written)

Please please please do not pay any money to this bogus company. I paid a deposit of £1750 but then decided to cancel well within the 14 day cooling off period . I cancelled in writing and by email and by phone this was back in august but got nowhere I then got trading standards involved but they got nowhere so I started a small claim against them in December which they defended saying that I didn't cancel in time . I finally got judgement against them but when I delved a bit deeper on company check they already have 5 other C,C,Js against them which are unpaid and the director of this company also has unpaid judgments against him and other companies he,s been involved with have all been dissolved owing thousands . BE WARNED.Ive only given one star cause they wont let me leave none

Ab1363's Comment

Written on: 02/05/2016

Have you tried to enforce the CCJ