Paradise on the doorstep

Bristol Gardens Health Spa Reviews
4.0

93Rhodes's review of Bristol Gardens Health Spa Reviews - bghs.co.uk

“Paradise on the doorstep”

written by 93Rhodes on 21/01/2016

Another fantastic visit to this tranquil spa. I have only visited a handful of times and each has been both relaxing and exhilarating. I went alone and felt very safe and comfortable as a single female even though there were a higher percentage of male clients. I met a lovely gent and indulged in some adult fun in the rest rooms before retuning to the spa area. My companion unfortunately had to leave early but I soon found myself chatting with another friendly chap with lots in common. And before I knew it I was enjoying myself once more in the rest rooms. Can't recommend BGHS highly enough. Wish I was able to visit more often.

Shavedkv's Comment

Written on: 29/08/2017

Hi 93Rhodes is was with u last in the rest rooms going sat02/09/17 12.30 onwards if u want todo I again.