Great first experience

Tazman93's review of Bristol Gardens Health Spa, Brighton

“Great first experience”

Written on: 23/05/2022 by Tazman93 (1 review written)

After a long week away training (horrible ammounts of cardio) I wanted to use the facilities at BGHS for a bit of recovery and relaxation before another week of pain. The sauna and steam room were periodically checked on and topped up with eucalyptus oils. Pool and jacuzzi temperatures were checked and maintained. The staff were very polite and helpful. It was a hot sunny day so there were not a lot of people (assuming at the beach) which made my first time there a bit easier. I was approached by a couple who invited me to spend some time in the rest rooms with them. I initially declined, they were very polite about it and respected my decision. However, I did eventually go with them and had a lot of fun. I am a confident bloke but i was initially a little nervous, they made it seem very natural and normal which made me a lot more comfortable though. Annoyingly as I'm training away for a while, I can only go on weekends, which limits singles to attending between 1200-1730, but weekdays its till 2100. Furthermore, it was nice that there were a lot of different shapes and sizes and you could tell its a place where no one was judging each other, a very friendly environment which felt almost as if everyone was connected by their liberation.