Worst experience & result ever!!!

Zullu's review of Sharmi Joseph - www.sharmijoseph.com

“Worst experience and result ever!!! ”

Written on: 17/03/2018 by Zullu (1 review written)

Oh my god, this woman gave me the stress of my life and wasn’t even once apologetic about it. All she cares about how to drag more money from people for the same treatments and very soon. She advertises on both groupon and Wowcher for 1ml filler and the price that is on it is not the price you end up paying when you get to see her.
Om my appointment day, She straightaway strongly advised me to pay more for juvederm in her words “best grade fillers” if i want to see the effect otherwise she would inject a decorier filler (which I’ve never heard of) and in her words is worthless. (So kinda trapped into buying juvederm) She also made me buy an expensive special lip balm to keep the plumpness, “otherwise it won’t last”. So I bought all she suggested in order to have a full effect. However, all I got was a week and a half of a swollen plumbed lips,which is normal, but then back to my original lips with an ugly bump/plumpness only on my upper lip border line and even slightly above.
I have had 1ml juvederm fillers couple of times in the past with different doctors and they all lasted 10 month and the last one has even lasted me 12 month as I am doing it frequently now.
I booked a follow up appointment with the clinic in Harley street which she rents a room in every Friday. I told her everything and even showed her my instagram account where I uploaded my before and after pics and when it was swollen. First she was trying to convince me that this is how it should be, but after me claiming of being experienced in having this procedures and showing the pics to her, she suggested another 1ml juvederm even better grade for half price down from £350 as a gesture of will. I said that I don’t want any more injections, i was always happy with just 1ml juvederm and I want my money worth treatment. She said she will inject different juvederm this time which is more volumising. I asked; “so why didn’t I get that at first place as promised?” and her reply was that it’s meant to be for cheeks really and it would blust the lips you can imagine my face. Why would I want to do this to my lips? After seeing my panic, she admitted that she actually wouldn’t use that one, but will use a better grade juvederm. I’ve just said, “I’m not happy with my first treatment and what makes you think that I would do the same mistake. It’s obvious to me and all my friends and family that your injection has gone to a place it shouldn’t have and thus no difference on my lips. In fact, it went even flatter, cause of the plumpness above my lips.” Long story short I have requested a correction which is to dilute the filler and refund my money. She has rejected both, saying that she cannot dilute lip fillers and nor she wishes to refund any money and if I won’t pay her for more fillers, she can’t help. I was so devastated, disappointed and dissatisfied. Since then, I have had few consultations with real doctors (not nurse) and they also admitted that because the filler was injected wrong, it gave no volume to the lip but only above it and it looked really ugly. I ve also developed 2 small bumps on my lips which wasn’t looking nice too. I had to complain to her firm in Sunningdale and only after few attempts they have come back to me saying Sharmi is totally capable of diluting the fillers just make an appointment which I did. However, it was a trick from them to convince me again to buy more fillers. Sharmi said again that She won’t and can’t dilute the filler, the only way rectifying this is to inject more and she assured me that “i promise I’ll inject it from a different angle and give u what you want” so i thought what was all this about and why she didn’t do it at first place? And why have I been played like this? Been requested to come to dilute but then been rejected. I have waisted a lot these weeks because of sharmi and trying to sort this out. She didn’t even care how I felt and her way of rectifying things is to sell more fillers. Regards to the two bumps I had, she needled/squeezed them hard, but I still have them so, don’t know how she squeezed them and now I don’t know how to get rid of them. Last time when I spoke to her, she put the phone down on me and I don’t know what to do. I have never experienced anything like that in my life and after all this stress, I still have to get rid of the bumps, dilute my filler and have fillers again. Sharmi gave a damage to my health by stressing me, waisted my time and of course financially.

Catwise's Response to Zullu's Review

Written on: 07/04/2018

Hi she and her daughters are known to the police. They have been reported to the medical council. Please contact them now with your case.

Kpkp777's reply to Catwise's Comment

Written on: 08/06/2018

I totally agree with you. All the reviews on here are attrocious!! I had mole removal back in 2013 luckily a year before my wedding and I’m scarred on my face now. This was at the Henley clinic. I kick myself now every time I think about it. I’m sure she overcharged me - plus the experience was horrendous. It was uncomfortable, there was no anaesthetic involved she removed three moles on my face and one of them after a week went septic and I had to have antibiotics. They have left horrible white scars/dents - two on my forehead and the other above my lip - that was the went green and black. It was awful. Months later I read reviews and they were horrible - I had a lucky escape. But I still feel deeply upset and hurt by the experience and nobody should be put through that - ever! She should not be practicing beauty therapy and treatments. Awful - just awful.