Very disappointed

WarrenPutnam's review of Destination Skin - www.destinationskin.com

“Very disappointed ”

Written on: 03/03/2022 by WarrenPutnam (1 review written)

I have had hydrafacial done with acne booster at oxford circus branch. I was asked to come early for consultation prior to facial. I thought I’d be able to discuss my concerns and what I wanted during the consultation but no formal consultations happened with regards to the skin concerns and the facialist did not tell me about different kind of hydrafacials they offer. I had to ask her and then she recommended me acne booster one. Anyway, I wasn’t really bothered up to that point. But when the facial started she did not explain anything to me she did not tell go through the steps when she was doing them or what she was applying. They charge extra £40 for boosters I don’t even know whether I had a booster or not because she didn’t tell. No idea which peel strength she used and when did she apply because she was just putting things on my face and removing straight after. I didn’t feel any stinging at all from the peel so not sure if she used it or not.
I have not seen any result at all. My skin looks the same, congested with black heads. Skin texture is the same. I have had hydrafacials in the past with skin clinic and I’m aware what to expect. I wasn’t expecting a drastic change anyway but I feel like I wasted £140 I could have cleansed my skin better at home. Though she recommended me to book 3 sessions while she was doing the facial but I had made up my mind at that point that I’d not come back here again because of professionalism not being able to see difference at all. She should have explained to me the steps and what she was applying. I usually don’t leave reviews but I got to a point where I think I should make people aware as they are charging a lot of money and one would expect a better service plus I travelled all the way from Kent. I wish I read the reviews early. Complete waste of money and time. Please save your money and stay away from this clinic.