The best doctor, prices, & results

SilverValentine's review of DermaSkin Clinic - www.dermaskin.co.uk

“The best doctor, prices, and results”

Written on: 17/08/2018 by SilverValentine (1 review written)

Firstly, I've been going to this clinic and seeing the person I deal with for around 10 years now so I was amazed when I found this site and the negative reviews within. I'm going to focus on my own experience/experiences

I started seeing this person for botox when his clinic was in the bay, mainly attracted by the prices and then by the doctor himself. He is quick to put me at ease, honest, charming, and has my interests, not profit, at heart.

When we first discussed my goals I'd said that my number 1 aim was to look better, but to keep it looking natural. This has meant that he has actually advised against some of the things I wanted to do because it would have been too much. This is why I trust him. I want to know that whatever I have done, or whatever I want to achieve, I'll get the best advice and the best results here.

Over the years I have had: botox to the crows feet, forehead, restalyne in the lips, nasolabials, filtrum, jawline definition, chin enhancement and cheekbone definition. I probably sound like a monster however the only time I look like I've had anything done is the 48 hours after when there's swelling (a little longer in the lips - Please note, I've yet to have lip filler that didn't cause some swelling so if you're planning to have this done, do so 3-4 weeks before an important event so the swelling can go down and if any alterations/top ups are needed there's enough time).

I often get mistaken for 8-10 years younger than I am. I'm not shy about saying what I've had done, but every time people are surprised because it looks natural. This is due to a, the doctor's skill and b, building on what I've had before and not pushing my natural face too far.

This doctor is proud of his work, and both myself and my friends that have been treated here can attest that he is most happy when providing realistic results that meets the clients expectations. He'd rather have a client for life than a slightly bigger one off sale. Ethics aside, the latter doesn't even make good business sense so god knows why someone thinkins this.

If you want someone you can trust to give you the best advice and results, at the best prices in the area, then I 100% recommend Dermaskin (and have done so to many happy friends who are now repeat clients).