Second to none

46Whittaker's review of StrokeInformation - www.strokeinformation.co.uk

“Second to none”

Written on: 27/01/2019 by 46Whittaker (1 review written)

I would like to register my great regard for the assistance that the person I dealt with has given my
wife who suffered a stroke in August of last year, 2018.
He came to our home recently and spent two hours advising both my wife and myself
as the main carer. Living with a stroke is extremely difficult for both the patient
& carer. His guidance and help has been invaluable in coping with this very cruel
illness. He has been kind and caring enough to share his own experience of suffering
a stroke. This direct experience that he has had reflects in the wise advice that he
has passed on to us. Specifically he understands the difficulties in coping. Many
Thanks to him. Take Care.

Stevenbooker624's Comment

Written on: 01/04/2019

Business Plan consultants in UAE
The UAE has become a popular destination for entrepreneurs. The government has launched great schemes and Plans that encourage entrepreneurship. These enterprises have the capability to drive the economy forward and generate employment. Obviously, to succeed in this competitive market, any company needs a great business plan and under our Business Plan Writing Help in Dubai Service we create such plans for you.