Small Price, High Quality Sound

• Sound Quality

• Comfort Level

TOMLEECEE's review of Altius DJ Headphones

“Small Price, High Quality Sound”

Written on: 10/12/2013 by TOMLEECEE (121 reviews written)

Aldi isn't really a store that's renowned for it's high quality electricals. Fruit, veg and German sausages are usually what you'd be visiting Ali for...but if you're in the market for a quality pair of over ear headphones, you may want to pop in for some Altius DJ Headphones. I wasn't expecting much from these - I paid £12.99 expecting some tinny, low-quality cans that I could use while I work out on the cross trainer. What I got are the total opposite. These things are LOUD. And the quality of the sound is not at all what I was expecting. Bass is deep, treble is clear, and the large cans and oversized ear pads make them very comfortable. They also help to cancel out any background noises that headphones with smaller pads may not. The styling is very similar to Beats by Dr Dre (for obvious reasons), and they come in a choice of four colours: red, blue, black and white. The headphones fold in for ease of storage and the lead that comes packaged is not connected to the headphones so you can use a higher quality one if you so wish...although for my purposes I found it quite adequate. All in all, these Altius headphones are very cheap and they deliver outstanding sound and build quality for the price.

• Less than a Week