Norwegian Star to Hawaii & Fanning Island 2002

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Helen8809's review of NCL Cruises, Pride Of America

“Norwegian Star to Hawaii and Fanning Island 2002”

Written on: 30/01/2018 by Helen8809 (1 review written)

I enjoyed my Norwegian Cruise Line in 2002. I only paid extra for my meal one time and that was for the Japanese sushi. I woke up one night at 3 a.m and I felt hungry. I didn't know they deliver room service for a charge of 7.95 I started walking and I found a Chinese restaurant for free that was open 24 hours a day. I had a wonderful meal in the middle of the night. My cabin was an inside cabin. It was ok because I was all alone. After returning from Fanning Island, I was so tired I went right to sleep without eating dinner. A nice cabin attendant came to my door and asked me if I was sick. I said no I feel fine but I am just tired. I did eat at several restaurants and I enjoyed that breakfast buffet next to the outdoor pool with a view of the ocean. It had pancakes, bacon, eggs, all kinds of fruit and fresh coffee. No one disturbed me. I also enjoyed the indoor pool and the jacuzzi. Basically, I didn't ask for anything extra. I kind of wandered around the ship, but the cruise seemed to end too soon and it was a 10 day cruise. I wanted to stay on the ship a little longer but before I knew it we were back in Honolulu.

• 2002

Date of Cruise

• 10

Nights on board

• Inside cabin with twin beds

Cabin Type