Don't go near them

Avery321's review of Viv Wigs - www.vivwigs.co.uk

“Don't go near them ”

Written on: 19/01/2018 by Avery321 (1 review written)

I wanted to return a wig I purchased again no rtn address they just refused to accept it back. Pay pal got involved asked me to send it back tracked and I would get full refund and some of postage. I sent it with Hermes who advertise full end to end tracking wig got lost and Hermes wouldn't update tracking even though they said it had been signed for. Pay pal wouldn't refund as no tracking details. Feel been badly used by all three companies but didn't want viv to win so went to debit card company and got full refund. So don't give up I would say go through card provider first to claim. They all know this is a rubbish company but sickening they encourage them to trade. Good luck and don't let them get away with your money. Avoid PayPal and Hermes if you can.

Sarahcasey's Comment

Written on: 19/02/2019

Ive finally been given the returns address for my wigs from Vivwigs. I have won my paypal case but have to pay returns postage which is about €100 tracked to China. Im so weary to post bk for the exact reason you did. I feel confident after all the reviews they will say they didnt receive. Then i will be out of pocket of nearly €450. A disgrace that for faulty goods the consumer needs to pay the postage. Thankfully i have read your review and will contact my bank.