From long locks to Stepladder/Lego layers!

sdMorris313's review of Toni & Guy

“From long locks to Stepladder/Lego layers!”

Written on: 30/03/2022 by sdMorris313 (1 review written)

I went to T&G in Stafford and I was really nervous because my hair was so long and I don’t like getting it cut because of the tragic hair stories out there. I took a leap of faith and the stylist was nice and seemed to listen to me. She cut about 5 inches away and then processed to layer it (asked for long layers) what a bloody mistake.
She cuts it all and then blow drys and straightens it and I genuinely saw no issues as she pushed it back and put serum on to essentially hide the mistakes.
I have a huge step in my ‘supposed’ front feathering.. an actual upside down L shape. It’s a severe haircut. Don’t recall ever being butchered like this. I sent an email to client care explaining I was really upset and felt conscious so requested a refund. Couldn’t give me a refund as they quoted trading standards “if it’s faulty it can be fixed” basically telling me to go back and they would rectify it. I said nahhh keep the 50 quid!. Disgrace, cried for 2 days. never felt so bad. Do not go!!!! Gonna take 1 year or more to rectify this disaster.