5 min hair cut, £50

Wiliby's review of Saks Hairdressers

“5 min hair cut, £50 ”

Written on: 07/09/2019 by Wiliby (1 review written)

I was in the chair for 20mins (after shampoo and condition)
I have mid length hair; the quickest cut I’ve had, I wouldn’t mind if it was good but I need to go elsewhere to have it re cut.
I didn’t mention that I am a hairdressing lecturer.
The shampoo & condition was a 5 out if 10 at best.
One section only for length, then thinning the back as requested was done by picking up 2 consecutive sections and hacking at them; no thought as how hair was sitting and once finished I got a “that’s much better” i said, “let me have a feel” i ran fingers through my hair and could feel the imbalance. She did not ask if I was happy ect...
Extremely disappointed, not to mention shocked as I had always assumed SAKS were better than this

Shrewburyshrew's Response to Wiliby's Review

Written on: 09/09/2019

omg. just read this. and i dont leave reviews....but i had similar experience. years back. but i wont forget...if you .go to saks....ask for qualification certificates....those who are true artists train for years. and will happily show......others.....albeit a few....are too thick to do anything else....sorry for all those commited out there...no offence intended.