Overcharging

Fisher451's review of Rush - Richmond

“Overcharging”

Written on: 15/03/2020 by Fisher451 (1 review written)

I went to do a regrowth tint and cut and blow dry last week and I left a 10 pound tip and found out after paying that they charged me an extra 18pounds besides the tip. Iended up paying 160 pounds in total. Can you imagine? I was upset after going home and called back and was told yea 8 pounds for using more colour even though i always do the colour there and I never pay more and then an extra 10 pounds as my hair took longer time. They didnt even tell me they will charge me more or explain. I was upset but realised it was my fault for not asking.
I went again today and decided to call before I go and I asked about the price of the blow dry. I was told its 35 pounds.
After i finished my hair the lady told me its 45 pounds because they used tongs to curl your hair. I did not use tongs and I always do my hair there( without extras) and now its quite short and takes less time.
I paid it but felt really upset. Such unprofessional and uncredible attitude.
I go almost every week and always pay a tip.Why lose a loyal customer?
I really dont understand why you treat customers this way.
So so upset.