Not going back

472Patton's review of Headmasters, Richmond, Surrey

“Not going back”

Written on: 10/06/2019 by 472Patton (1 review written)

Have been a client here for a couple of years , I was always happy with my haircut , well finished and very pleasant stylist so I would always book with her . Recently the standard not the same ; kept waiting ( which although frustrating I understand can happen) , and less time spent concentrating on the cut ,not to mention that this stylist had another couple of clients on the go and I felt rushed hence a poor result disguised under a wavy blow dry only to discover how uneven bits of hair on line of bob .
Last time I booked a colour the following week and politely asked her to check and it was cut some more . Slightly put off but giving the benefit of the doubt I had a haircut 2 weeks ago and will never go back .
Took about 10 minutes to cut . Blow dried wavy when I purposely asked for straight and it was meant to be cut dry to finish off .When reminded my distracted stylist spent a minute more chopping the back .
My hair is dreadful and am having recut elsewhere this week . I would not go back and complain as who needs to go through this humiliation . The cut is really uneven and I am embarrassed,having to wear high collars .
They even get you to join their VIP club for discounts ( is this why am not getting full service.? Would rather pay the full price , have the full haircut thank you .