Horrible salon

ilaria89's review of ESHK Hair Hairdressers. London

“Horrible salon”

Written on: 28/07/2021 by ilaria89 (1 review written)

I had a very horrible experience in this salon

I called to book for a cut and the receptionist automatically booked me with 1 hairstylist hat is supposed to be one of the senior stylists with a decade of experienc.

Well. I went in the salon and the cut and styling took around 1.5 hr(1 hr only for cut). She went through consultation,I showed her pictures and we talked a lot about.  I left the salon ok. Arriving home I checked better the cut and I noticed the length was just on the shoulder and my hair were flipping up,then there was a bulky/choppy look.

I called again the salon and only then discovered that since the stylist are working as self employed I had to see her to get my hair cut fixed.

I went again in the salon and talked to vienn ensuring with her that she wouldn't touch my hair and cut more if she wasn't feeling confident and able to fix my cut. She convinced me and after another 1hr of cutting I got the same bulky/choppy look but shorter.

When I asked her explanation she blamed my hair. When I showed her my pictures with the same haircut, hair texture, straightening and mix of straightening and natural roots. She still blamed my hair. a professional should refuse jobs that aren't for him. She had control and possibility to choose to don't accept my request.  60£ are nothing compared to a work she shouldn't take.

I am sorry I didn't realise before that the reviews mentioning vienn were made from people with 1/3 reviews . So as far as I know they can be friends or may be lucky consumers.

There is no way a professional blames results on the constumer.  The professional has the control of the results.
It is not fair to tell it isn't possible to achieve a result, just recognise when we can't personally do something and referr to someone else .

I am extremely disappointed because people that know nothing about hair are keep asking me "what happened to my hair? Where did I make it and how much I paid for it? Advising me to get them fixed" .

I am extremely upset, disappointed and sad of the experience and of trusting the salon . For what I do understand you don't do references check,check portfolio or check the skills of the hairdresser working in your salons. She may have tell she has years of experience but my hair look a bad self made cut. I neved had 1 hr cut looking so terrible.  My very well made cuts used to take 10 min. Review the skills of the stylist before to allow people to book with them.

Such an unprofessional salon