Avoid for hair color

JamarWeber331's review of Brooks & Brooks Hairdressing

“Avoid for hair color”

Written on: 20/01/2022 by JamarWeber331 (1 review written)

I am so upset, I did have a very good hair cut with a stylist But I had the worst experience in my life with the hair color. I came with a light ash brown all over box color which I have explained to the color director and asked for half head lighter balayage. When the whole process finished I couldn’t see any difference at all. It was slightly more red and not even orange. I strongly believe that the bleach was washed off too soon. I much more preferred to how my color looked beforehand. No one at work noticed any difference to my color. I am so upset to have wasted my time and £190. I did call back and have been offered to come back with another person however after having such a bad experience with a color director I am too worried to go back for color correction to Brooks and Brooks. I have booked appt for the color correction at another salon and asked if I can get a refund from brooks and brooks however refund has been refused.
I strongly do not recommend anyone to do a hair color at Brooks and Brooks, it’s the worst hair color in the last 22 years.
Such a shame that I found salon so unhelpful after the color disaster, as I was very happy with my haircut but I won’t be back.