Is Richfeel good option for hair transplant.

From 1 review

Deeps001's review of Richfeel - www.richfeel.com

“Is Richfeel good option for hair transplant.”

Written on: 01/03/2017 by Deeps001 (1 review written)

My hair fall was giving me nightmares. Since I am into showbiz business I cannot afford to look back and receding hairline makes me look awful! There were days when I would be afraid to comb my hair because hair would get entangled in the comb and break off. I had faced the worse hair problem in my life until I came across some reviews of Richfeel. The follicular unit transplant method as mentioned in the Richfeel hair transplant review got me interested. I visited their clinic in Powai and underwent the treatment.I am very happy that I did! My hairline is back to where it was before hair fall menace began. The best thing about this hair transplant method is that it leaves no scar and so no one can ever know that you underwent hair transplant. It looks unbelievably natural! It is what I was looking for all these time. The hair growth is normal. Initially I was skeptical about undergoing this hair transplant process, the pain is very much bearable and especially when you get this outcome, it’s happily bearable! I would suggest Richfeel products for all hair fall problems.