Noticeable difference!

guest881234's review of HR23+

“Noticeable difference!”

Written on: 09/06/2015 by guest881234 (1 review written)

I'm approaching my 30's and let's face it, I'm not blessed with a good set of hair...until now!

I begun to lose my hair in my mid 20's, mainly reseeding around the sides and scalp. I tried a few different products along the way but to no prevail. I wasn't overly concerned until my hair loss became quite noticeable then I started to search for a solution that worked. I stumbled across HR23+ on the Your Next Remedy website where I was a frequent buyer of face cream and beard oils. I've always been satisfied with their products and service so I was more than willing to give HR23+ a go...as highly recommend by the YNR team.

Within a few weeks of religious partaking, I noticed my hair begun to feel thicker, not so much in the areas where I was reseeding but where I already had hair! So i continued using HR23+ and after two months or so I noticed my hair had stopped reseeding as frequently as it previously did! I'm not going to lie, the product isn't a miracle cure and the patches of baldness hasn't grown back BUT it has slowed down and almost stopped the balding process completely! My hair is a lot thicker and faller which is more than I can say for the previous products I used!

I'm really delighted with HR23+ because it's made a real positive difference to the texture of my hair and has prevented further hair loss! I would highly recommend HR23+ to anyone looking to get on top of natural hair loss and develop a much stronger set of hair - I couldn't be happier...all things considering!

I also recommend the Your Next Remedy website where I purchased HR23+. The staff were extremely helpful and genuinely honest recommending me the best possible solution for my concerns...and the J. Nicholas face cream is spectacular!

Cheers.