Really amazing!!!

Manuel399's review of AdvancedHairResearch.com - www.advancedhairresearch.com

“Really amazing!!!”

Written on: 12/05/2017 by Manuel399 (1 review written)

I was one of the first people to use this new method. I downloaded the very first version years ago and I thought it was very good but I did not stop my hair fall particularly. He was very nice but the method was not that great I don't think. That was several years back now. Since then I must admit I tried many other treatments for my hair fall and none of them have really helped me.

So please bare in mind now that this review is for the new method that I have just recently started using.

It has been 81 days since I started. I have tracked each day since 40 days ago (since I started seeing some change in my hair). First of all I did the scalp peel. Then I felt my scalp skin has become much fresher. Since then I have been doing the igf1 treatment twice per week. So its been about 10 times now I think. And I am dermarolling my scalp twice per week also.

My success so far

In day 45 of the treatment I did see some new baby hairs but I am not sure if the treatment brought them up or if some other thing I've done has made that possible. I've tried many things so its hard to say exactly.

In day 70 I saw many many more new baby hairs all over my scalp. So I think something I am doing is really having an effect. I am also using kirkland minoxidil and nizoral shampoo though and I only added that shampoo since 4 weeks ago.

I cant say for sure if this method is what has caused my hair to regrow but all I can say is that my hair has gotten much thcker in the last 3-4 weeks. My hair is only 2 inches long in general and now I can see that there are many many more hairs around 1 inch long all over my scalp. They are thinner than my other hairs though.

Overall my hair is alot more denser.

For these reasons I must give this method high marks. Hopefully I can see more reviews on this website so I can see if it's just me or if anyone else gets the same thing. I can see no other reviews online so it makes me think maybe it is my other treatments that are making my hair grow back. I hope I can tell for sure soon.

Either way I think this method is very good and worth using for sure. It does not take me long just twice per week and I feel much happier since doing it.