YIKES, I'M LOSING MY HAIR...

Clairol Natural Instincts
2.2

Guest's review of Clairol Natural Instincts

“YIKES, I'M LOSING MY HAIR...”

written by on 11/09/2013

I've been using Natural Instincts hair color for over 10 years with no problems. I liked the fact that the color only lasted through 28 shampoos and the color of my hair always turned out shiny medium brown and hair was so manageable. Now...after trying the "new" Natural Instincts, I am appalled with the results! The color I originally used is no longer available, so I used a color closest to that color with dreadful results - my hair is now red. I, like so many others, used the "refresher" two weeks later with orange hair and scalp results. Afraid to put more color on my hair, I have turned into a full blown redhead. My latest problem is the condition of my hair - brittle, dry and REALLY FALLING OUT BIG TIME!!! It's so bad that my family and friends are commenting. My scalp is so visible on top that I'm so ashamed to go out (I'm thinking of buying a wig at this point). All I can say is...Clairol, shame, shame, shame on you for dismissing all these legitimate complaints. Wish I would have come here first before trying the new formula.