Not value for money!

Bubblesgirl's review of Lush Remy Hair Extensions

“Not value for money!”

written by Bubblesgirl on 11/12/2012

I bought these deluxe clip in hair extensions as they seemed a good price compared to alot of other websites but said they they were double weft so double for your money etc...when they arrived they felt lovely to touch I have to admit but the clips are ridiculous! I have quite fine hair (which is why I wear clip ins) and they didn't stay in 5 minutes! The clips are badly designed and can easily be slid out. All the other clip ins I have bought have a double sort of clip (a bit that faces the opposite direction)so that they can't fall out easily and these stay in fab. I can't even wear these so have completely wasted my money! Very disapointed.

Angry12345's Response to Bubblesgirl's Review

Written on: 21/02/2013

I agree, they're rubbish!!! And I paid for more on their website when on ebay they're a lot cheaper for the same product!!!

Elisepaige's Response to Bubblesgirl's Review

Written on: 13/10/2015

I hade the same problem one of my clips came loss after wearing it for an hour so I had too stitch it back on... I didn't feel as though I got value for money.. the hair just was not as described I personally will not be purchasing these again.