Lush Remi Rip Off

Guest's review of Lush Remy Hair Extensions

“Lush Remi Rip Off”

written by on 09/05/2012

LushRemiExtensions.co.uk came to my friends house. They agreed on a HALF head of the cheapest Straight/wavy hair and shewas quick to put them in. Very impressive.
My friend asked if she would blend the extensions in. She said 'I don't cut'. She took £250 cash from my friend and left promptly...
My friend felt slightly bullied, and a bit confused. We looked back at her web page LushRemiExtensions.co.uk and found she advertised a FULL head for £200 Straight, or £250 FULL head of straight/wavy..
When my friend had spoken to her on the phone previously, she had promised a receipt, making a big thing of this, and had also said she could blend the hair in, ie cut it. Neither were forthcoming.
The hair itself turned out to be straight, and is of the worst quality, not straight/wavy, and therefore hangs heavily out the back of my friends hair even after a quality salon cut. Having had cheap hair extension before, my friend was aware that the quality would be basic, but this hair is like wiry nylon. She also bonds approx 2 and half cm of the hair and it's left sticking out from the rings, making it almost impossible to sleep in as they stab the scalp. She had said after 2 washes the excess bonding would soften & go. Not true. And after only one week, a few have come out already.
My friend has been in touch with her numerous times, but she has only replied once saying that she does not give refunds. She has offered nothing else, including the promised receipt.
My friend is terribly distressed. She feels completely ripped off. She has had to book in an appointment to have the hair taken out and a brand new Remy set put in, in a professional salon. Yes, it'll cost a bit more but the results will be a thousand times better.

What an awful experience. I hope this helps to prevent others going through the same.