Lush remy Hair Extenstions

adeledoublel's review of Lush Remy Hair Extensions

“Lush remy Hair Extenstions”

written by adeledoublel on 04/05/2012

Lush did the worst hair extensions for £250 they feel like wire wool dry and brittle she did them in one hour and 10 mintues she did not cut them left me with werid hanging hair that was hanging under my own hair i messaged her and she said you ok'd the hair and as good as said tuff!!! .....she is a rip off woman ....in 20 years of having hair extension no one has ever said "no i dont cut hair"!! and leaves you with long werid hair do not waste you money .....she just ran out with mt 250 cash i will be getting onto the tax office!! i now have shorter hair than i started the week out with and £250 down i'm fumming!!!!

Sarahlou92's Response to adeledoublel's Review

Written on: 07/05/2012

I am in the exactly the same position with Sophie - she is completely terrible and left me with long hair which she did not cut and did not match my original colour. She pretty much ran out of the door once it was completed and has since said 'tough' to any kind of refund and recommended I go through the small claims court to get my money back.

M.armaan's Response to adeledoublel's Review

Written on: 28/09/2012

Well bad story, My wife had the same problem once, with another company, she did not get what they said and offers ( Soft and shiny with accurate style ). Meanwhile she tried Kapello hair extensions and still using them with out any further issue.

Ashleigh123's Response to adeledoublel's Review

Written on: 03/07/2012

I have experienced the exact same thing with her... Have you taken any further action?