Menagement doesn’t reply to emails of complain.

ParkerCook384's review of Virgin Active Health Clubs - www.virginactive.co.uk

“Menagement doesn’t reply to emails of complain. ”

Written on: 26/04/2018 by ParkerCook384 (1 review written)

Have been a member for 18 years from the opening . Never been so unhappy with the way managers treat members, never reply to emails of complains about classes. There is a teacher who only comes when he wants, taking time off, for no reason, I complained to all managers , but nobody really cares. The reply from the studio manager, when I talk to them, was, He got the right to have other projects. If someone is not able to come and do their classes, he should t be there in the first place.
We are constantly having onother person to cover, in the end, why he is not given this classes, nstead of the teacher, who doesn’t seem to be interested. I am deeply disappointed, because this 2 classes are the only, but the only reason I pay £130 er mo th fee, and we have no guarantee the 2 classes are on .
Extremely unhappy with the studio manager, never seen anything like that for 18 years, total disrespect .
The studio is very crowded, and as we don’t have enough of this particular dance class, very uncomfortable with to many people throwing arms around. Why can’t we have more classes, to suit e erybody.
Won’t be recommending this club to any of my friends, and lots of them like dance, but there is no much point.