Great when signing up, but ignored once they have your bank

HMahdi's review of David Lloyd Leisure Health Club - Heston

“Great when signing up, but ignored once they have your...”

Written on: 23/09/2020 by HMahdi (1 review written)

It is with great regret I am having to write this negative review. There are many great things about the club and staff effort to ensure you are looked after especially when you are signing up is second to none. Unfortunately the same cannot be said with regards to the aftercare.
I have been trying to amend my family platinum account for over a month now as myself and my family are unable to make it to the club on time. We were turned away at 20:30 as the staff stated they needed 30 mins cleaning time in order to close at 21:00. Multiple messages left at the Heston club membership voice message and all have been ignored. All emails are responded in the first instance with a question but never then followed up.- This has caused the biggest issue as membership team "do not take calls during Covid". Head Office are particularly apologetic but seem to be ineffective. I was told last week they would contact the General Manager at Heston to return my ignored calls. I have called Heston every day only to be told the General Manager is in a meeting or she is not on site. It has been over a month of calls, messages, apologies and I still have not spoken to the correct department. If you want added stress to your life you know what to do!