Stay Away!!!

Kenneyam393's review of Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

“Stay Away!!!”

Written on: 23/01/2019 by Kenneyam393 (1 review written)

I joined Bannatynes last year but it was not explained correctly their membership process so when I came to cancel 6months later I gave them the months notice they had requested only for them to say this was not the case and I couldn't leave. They froze my membership for 6 months so I could review then, then after two failed payments due to a bank switch error they called me to tell me they were cancelling my membership - no problem. Although now they have debt collectors chasing me for the missed payments and the cancellation fee, when I contacted Bannatynes to say I would pay this they then decided this was not good enough and they said I was still tied for 6months so they demanded that money. I called my own club to try and resolve it, but the managers veiw - not a concern if you were given incorrect info as we have terms and conditions means we aren't liable. Super. Top club. Stay away to save yourself any grief.