Awful quality

BeckettMattingly's review of Waltons Polycarbonate Greenhouse

“Awful quality”

Written on: 26/02/2017 by BeckettMattingly (1 review written)

Upon arrival the 8x12' greenhouse had a few twisted and bent beams that had to be resent. Got the greenhouse built and within a few months I had to replace the roof panels that were constantly blowing out. Doors ripped off a few times which I managed to solve by putting in a few bathroom extractor fan vents in each corner to allow the built up pressure inside to escape. Doors need taping together in strong winds as they blow open and them panels pop out again.

I even ordered some aluminium extrusions a few months after buying this to sandwich the roof panels in place between the roof beams. This worked and panels didn't now pop out, however I did have more drips as the holes I had to drill into the middle of the polycarb. Despite spending more on the extrusions I DIY'd I reckon this piece of garbage has cost me circa £650. Would I buy again, heck no, it's too big of rat thickness of the material used. Also to note that mine was laid on level concrete.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products