Waltons Greenhouse Appalling unreliable Delivery & service

Guest's review of Waltons Polycarbonate Greenhouse

“Waltons Greenhouse Appalling unreliable Delivery and...”

Written on: 23/08/2011

I wouldn't recommend that anyone orders products from Waltons either by phone or internet following our experience of appalling delivery and customer service. We are still attempting to get delivery of a Waltons Extra Tall Polycarbonate Greenhouse after being innaccurately told delivery dates twice and are still waiting. This is not the fault seemingly of the courier company who are quite adamant that we shouldn't have been promised delivery by Waltons and that they in fact have a 6 day lead time for delivery. We were promised (twice) next day delivery. When we called (twice) to say it had not arrived, there was seemingly no way Waltons could give any further information. It is now 2 days after the due advised delivery date and we are no further forward. Waltons are now saying that we should not have been given a delivery date and their own staff were completely wrong (that's two separate members of staff!). I have now contacted consumer organisations. We would have ordered elsewhere and I would advise others to do so too. If you do order from Waltons I advise you have no expectations re a reliable delivery date.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products