Superb food, great service!

From 1 review
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

Swordkat's review of Gurkha Grill - www.gurkhagrill.co.uk

“Superb food, great service!”

Written on: 25/08/2013 by Swordkat (2 reviews written)

The Gurkha in Didsbury has never failed to deliver as far as I'm concerned. My other half and I have freqented the place numerous times over the past few years and, aside from a one off evening when I think the staff must ve been feeling a little over zealous and were repeatedly asking us if we needed anything, I can't fault them!
The food is delicious, the meat tender and succulent, the staff are polite and attentive, if we're there as a couple or as a table of 18 they are equally professional and competent.
Having dined at another near by and more expensive restaurant recently and received the most appalling food and service, I keep comparing it to how much better at everything the Gurkha seems to be in comparison.
Without fail, when guests come to stay, we always treat them to a visit to The Gurkha and without fail everyone's always really impressed with our choice in venue.
All in all, I cannot fault them. Well done.

• Quality of service