Thoroughly Valuable Experience

Guest's review of Pareto Law- www.pareto.co.uk

“Thoroughly Valuable Experience”

Written on: 29/03/2015

Initial Consultation:

I found the initial conversation and telephone interview very helpful. Obviously it serves to give Pareto more information to assist them in the screening process, but from the perspective of an initial candidate - I found this a valuable opportunity to start selling myself and start looking into the role in more detail.

Assessment Registration:

I thought that the topic chosen for the presentation was relevant and the research materials I was provided with played a key part in my 3 minute presentation and interview.

Assessment Day:

The assessment day was certainly thorough! It was a long day but I thought that all content was relevant and informative. The efficiency of processing the volume of candidates for their interviews/tasks etc was very impressive. It cant be the easiest of tasks to arrange but everything was coordinated properly and more importantly on time; which is impressive in itself

Overall Experience:

It is by the far the most superior of all assessment/recruitment process that I have had experience of. The 'Pareto effect' certainly does shine through and the company values and mission are clearly stitched into the walls and staff inside them.

Obviously I'm more upbeat than maybe some of the other candidates because I was successful, but I was only successful because Pareto Law provided me the right arena in which to sell myself - and for that I was always recommend them.

EVEN IF YOU ARE UNSUCCESSFUL - this experience is a valuable one. It will undoubtedly raise the bar for you and will serve as great prep for future interviews - remember, some people pay a lot of money to character building days like this.