Great help for a career changer.

Matt_B87's review of Just IT www.justit.co.uk

“Great help for a career changer. ”

Written on: 17/08/2016 by Matt_B87 (1 review written)

I was very impressed with my experience with JustIT. As a career changer who has spent the past 7 years working in the civil service, I needed to find a course which I could complete in my spare time so that I could continue to work and earn money in preparation for my future.

The JustIT blended learning course was the best option for me, it gave me the chance to study in my own time and gave me access to online webinars where I could work with one of JustIT's tutors who would answer any questions I had about the course.

I also had direct course and career support with the guys at JustIT who were only a phone call or email away which is very beneficial especially after a few months of study (keeps you motivated).

Upon completion of my CompTIA A+ course, I was put in touch with the career recruitment team and within a very short period of time I had my first interview which lucky for me has given me my first IT job and I know that the team will be there in the future to give me any advice and guidance during my career.

Would I recommend JustIT to a friend? Certainly.