Just IT - The Best Investment you will ever make

Imran-Ahmed's review of Just IT www.justit.co.uk

“Just IT - The Best Investment you will ever make”

Written on: 12/06/2015 by Imran-Ahmed (1 review written)

Carrying the passion and enthusisam for a career in IT, i finished my university. I tried every possible way to land myself a first job in the IT industry unsuccessfully. This is when i came across Just IT. And the one word to describe Just IT is AWESOME!
Just IT has the perfect recipe to for making a career in IT. If you are prepared to give your 100% towards the course, trust me they will be equally committed towards making you dream career.
The best part of the course is their career support element. The team will guide you on each and every step in he course. Hussain who was my consultant was simply superb, he encouraged, motivated and guided me towards the right direction.
Today after 9 months into the course, i have secured myself a top IT job paying me more than what i expected.
Although london is the main hub for IT, but if you are someone like me from north west or as a matter of fact from anywhere in the UK, simply join Just IT and see youself on track towards your dream job.

But REMEMBER, no one can help you if you dont help youself. It is a hard course, so be focused and dedicated, and follow their advice to the T.
Best of Luck!!!