Get a Guaranteed Job Whilst Learning!

itrox's review of Just IT www.justit.co.uk

“Get a Guaranteed Job Whilst Learning! ”

Written on: 11/06/2015 by itrox (1 review written)

I joined just I.T to strengthen my programming skills and find a job in development. From the get go they helped me get started learning and understanding object orientated programming.

There was always someone to contact if i needed help with coding, or job searching. They placed me on a placement as a front end web developer which helped me as previous I had literally no commercial experience. After this i kept studying and working on projects until finally i felt strong enough to apply for a job in London. The team was always helpful by providing me with job interview preparation sessions and i had also attended job searching sessions which focused on getting you noticed in the industry by employers. This included how to create an amazing CV which works spectacularly in the job market and helps you to stand out to others, as well as great advice on how to search for jobs in this very competitive market which very few people know. Apart from teaching me how to conduct my own strong job searching, just I.T on many occasions kept selecting me for their internal client interview sessions, recommending me many times to companies.

Just I.T had a very good approach to this and within 1 or 2 sessions I literally had over on average 6-8 calls from potential employers a day. Even today whilst writing this i still get a high volume of calls from potential agencies and employers based on my CV alone which just I.T had helped me create. Today I got 10 potential job calls and I have been working my new job for almost a month now, they just don't stop coming!!!!

They promise 18/20 - 25k when you get a job and i stared on 25k, where this is my real first professional job.