Fazer push golf trolley

Bradders57's review of Fazer Firepower

“Fazer push golf trolley”

Written on: 07/12/2021 by Bradders57 (1 review written)

Purchased Fazer trolley back in May 2020 and within two months the folding mechanism failed; took the trolley back to AG and they were good in exchanging the trolley immediately. Trolley worked fine until October 2021 when I was half way round the course when the steel leg sheared in half, I then had to drag the trolley and clubs back to the car park.
Again took trolley back to AG but they said it was now out of the guarantee period and therefore could not do anything to help.

Emailed customers services at American Golf and got a derisory email back saying my complaint had been resolved without telling me what the actual resolution was, they were basically going to be ignoring my email.

I would advise people to never buy any Fazer product as the quality is cheap and not up to standard. I would also like to say that the customer services of AG is pretty shocking.