FmSATMspoWaqvvi

Guest's review of TaylorMade RAC Black TP Lob Wedge

“FmSATMspoWaqvvi”

Written on: 22/05/2013

It really denedps on the area. If you live in a big state like Texas or Florida you would get cut right away because their varsity teams are mostly 5 handicap golfers or better and their junior varsity can usually shoot in the high 70s and low 80s. If you work hard and improve your scores it won't matter because people that can shoot in the 70s will make a team. I live in New Hampshire and this past year I was 5th on my varsity team with an average of about 48 on 9 holes. (This is awful for me or anyone really.) I have only been playing golf for a little over a year and a half and we had a crappy team but this year my average is a 41 (83 on 18 holes) and I am second on the team. I live in a small state so there is not as many stellar golfers as in big states. I suggest you go and try out because if you make it, great. If you don't make it it isn't the end of the world because you tried and if you can break 90 you are already better than about half the golfers in the world. Good luck!