Hillman GT Endurance Golf Trolley

Weeksbp356's review of Hillman Ultralite Electric Golf Trolley

“Hillman GT Endurance Golf Trolley”

Written on: 18/06/2020 by Weeksbp356 (1 review written)

Hi
I ordered the above trolly with Battery and Seat on 6th June and paid by credit card.
I received the confirmation of the order stating the order will be dispatched in one day
To check ther status of the order I created my account with a password
On 9th June I cancelled due to not good reference stating that they should not send the order and if the otrder has been dispatched then send me the return instructions.
I received auto reply again
I oreder a replacement trolly from a different company and the order was delivered next day
I send a reminder on 11th June and again I received auto reply
On 12th June I logged into my account and it took me to a medical website selling medicine
I complained about this and again I received a auto reply
on 16th June I received Email stating that my order has been dispatched and I will receive a Text message or Email from the courier as to when the order will be delivered
I replied back stating the order was cancelled on 9th June but again I received auto reply
I have still not received any text messages or Email as to when the order will be delivered
Very disappointed with the service