Sweeeet!

sooper8's review of Mizuno MP-33

“Sweeeet!”

Written on: 15/02/2019 by sooper8 (1 review written)

I played a little bit many years ago, decided to take it up again a couple of years ago and friend recommended these improvement irons (Calloway). They were ok, but didn't feel very nice and certainly didn't help much.
Anyway, last year saw a set of mp-33 second hand for next to nothing and bought them.
All my low handicap friends shook their heads and said they were not a good idea for someone like me who isn't brilliant.
Well, that just shows that you shouldn't listen to friends as these are the most amazing clubs, I love them.
When you hit it well, the feeling is great and they fly. I can hit a basket of 90 balls with maybe 4 very poor shots, 3 or 4 just not very straight...but the rest are very true and pure. Such a nice feeling and very soft and smooth. Good weight.
I put some grips on with the rib down the bottom , gave them a polish and coloured in the writing on the head with a black Sharpie , re-grooved it with a tool I bought off Amazon and they are like new again.
I'm playing so much golf now that I am looking round for another set for when I wear these out.
I highly recommend these.