Customer return sent to me as brand new item

Studio www.studio.co.uk
1.3

Asa35's review of Studio - www.studio.co.uk

“Customer return sent to me as brand new item ”

written by Asa35 on 03/04/2024

Sent expensive trainers in a damaged…
Hi received Ralph Lauren trainers which were obviously customer returns as no labels on the shoes a shoelaces loose
The box I received them in was battered due to your poor packing in a jiffy bag so not suitable for a gift

Disgusted with a reply that not your fault the box was damaged and no concern about no labels being on the shoes and shoe laces loose

Just the same repetitive sarcastic reply, and no concern of losing a customer of over thirty years

Read reviews on your customer service lately and I just seem to be one of many.

Studio Cards was always a brilliant company to deal with, no more, shoddy products and horrendous customer service

Hi,
Thank you for contacting us.

I apologise that your box has arrived in a damaged condition, however, the box is not covered by our warranty. The packaging is there for extra protection for the product itself and therefore, is not covered by any warranty. Please select to return item for refund, and once the item is returned to our warehouse the refund will be processed. After the item is returned you can contact us and we can arrange to close you account.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience and remain at your disposal for any information or help you may need.

Kind regards