No order

Kellyb19751's review of Studio - www.studio.co.uk

“No order”

Written on: 04/12/2020 by Kellyb19751 (1 review written)

I am sick to my back teeth of contacting Studio about a rug I ordered back on the 24th October. I keep being passed from pillar to post and still no rug or no refund, I will be taking matters further, as it is disgusting that I have been treated this way. Quick enough to take your money and yet no goods. They are a complete joke.

Sethy's Response to Kellyb19751's Review

Written on: 07/12/2020

Same thing happening to me as we speak! Ordered 2 Xmas card holders on 23rd Oct and have never received them and sick of emailing them and dealing with them in broken English to get absolutely nowhere with them! Disgusting firm i am fuming over it! How dare they not send goods and not give you a full refund!!! I plan to leave reviews all over the Internet about them! I hope you get this resolved and I hope I do to but I'm not holding my breath! Hopefully people will read the bad reviews before hooking up with this tin pot firm!

Kellyb19751's reply to Sethy's Comment

Written on: 08/12/2020

It has taken me weeks. I finally, have my refund after reporting that i would report them to trading standards . It is disgusting that they don't up date you and you have to chase.

Sethy's reply to Kellyb19751's Comment

Written on: 08/12/2020

Oh I am so glad you have been refunded by them, that's great news! I have still heard nothing and have been on to my bank just now to complain about studio catalogue and they have compensated me and are going to take it up with studio themselves from today! Haha serves them right for being so incompetent and not sending me the goods in the first place then not refunding me when I asked repeatedly, see how far they get ignoring the banks requests for information! Merry Christmas and glad you got sorted out!

Kellyb19751's reply to Sethy's Comment

Written on: 08/12/2020

Tell them that you are going to contact citizens advice and trading standards. This is what i did. I spoke to citizens advice as their treatment of customers are terrible.