Won't guarantee delivery

Ad77ew's review of Kaleidoscope www.kaleidoscope.co.uk

“Won't guarantee delivery”

Written on: 28/11/2020 by Ad77ew (1 review written)

Dear Customer Service,

I placed an order for a guitar on the 15/11/2020, which I wanted to buy for a friend for his birthday. On the site it said delivery would take up to 5 days.
After 5 days the guitar never came and a notice was up on the tracking site asking to contact customer services, which I did.The assistant said the site cannot guarantee delivery, and refused to take any responsibility or offer any reasonable resolution accept that I wait.

Several days later I was informed by the item tracking site that the guitar would arrive on the 27/11. More than 10 days after the promised delivery time. Yet, again the item never arrived and I was again asked to query by calling the specified number. When I called the customer representative, they couldn't answer the basic question of when (if ever) will I receive my item.

I received an email today stating that the item 'should' arrive by the 7/12 , 22 days after my order and 17 days longer than promised on the site! To me that's incredibly bad service.

Obviously, cannot use this site if you need an item at a particular time, such as a birthday or Christmas gift.