ery poor customer service

Hogan1961's review of Value Oils - www.valueoils.com

“ery poor customer service”

Written on: 13/04/2022 by Hogan1961 (1 review written)

Very poor customer service - I ordered 1400 litres of oil, having amended my order from 800 litres. All was going well and they had been helpful. However, despite an email confirming this and saying that the exact same email had been sent to the supplier, Lovell Fuels, Lovell Fuels only delivered the 800 litres and both parties refused to honour the original contract for 1400 litres. I spoke to an advisor at Valeoils who sounded keen to help and then ignored all my numerous follow up calls and emails for a month. When I finally spoke to Valueoils they said there was nothing they could do but were adamant the fault lay with Lovell Fuels, who were also not willing to help. All in all a very poor experience and please avoid using them. It is a shame that Lovell Fuels also weren't more honourable in this situation, as I have used them for many years and they have always been helpful and given a good service, but unfortunately not this time.