AVOID ! Scottish Power Customer Service Lowest Level

MathewHopkin's review of Scottish Power Gas

“AVOID ! Scottish Power Customer Service Lowest Level”

Written on: 26/12/2013 by MathewHopkin (5 reviews written)

I have been a new customer for full energy (fixed rate) for six months.
During this period I have contacted customer services 7 times by email, though promised response within 5 days, none addressing my concerns, even if they did reply (well over 5 days). Having attempted with hours of telephone time for contact, I have only got through twice, after a wait of at least 20 minutes (have waited longer with no human contact).
On the first occasion they promised to phone me back, no call received, on the second time they did not even attempt to address my concerns, told me to refer to site, where the problem error related.
The almost NON Existent customer service is appalling; along with Scottish power's awful online account system, which always has errors. More annoying is that on every concern, you have to again give meter readings, even though I have provided 5 in two weeks.

As soon as my fixed rate cost energy expires (Sept 2014), I am off from this awful company. They have no regard for any personal concern, a could not care less attitude.
BIG MISTAKE joining this company. Previous experience with Southern Electric, their customer support is brilliant, any problems sorted almost immediate. I shall RETURN to SE.
Even at extra cost.

My advice is steer clear of Scottish Power, they are the worst people to deal with, and human contact will take you hours at least.

SCOTTISH POWER are a DISGRACE!