A very bad experience

EliezerReynolds154's review of Flow - www.flowenergy.uk.com

“A very bad experience”

Written on: 24/07/2018 by EliezerReynolds154 (1 review written)

Do not touch

Having switched to another supplier from Flow Energy I received an email giving my final balance which advised that my final payment would be taken via direct debit, as usual, to close the account.

Several months later I am receiving phone call from a a number unknown to me that leaves an answer phone message asking me to contact them quoting a reference number.

Having no idea what it was I googled the number to find it belongs to a debt collection agency. Having looked into it further the name of the agency regularly appears with the name of Flow Energy.
Armed with this information I looked back into my old Flow Energy account to find the amount of the final bill still showing as outstanding.

it has been several months since I was informed via email that this amount would be collected and in those months I have had no communication from Flow Energy via email, post or any other method to inform me that the amount had not been taken from my account. For Flow energy simply to forward my account to a debt collection agency is outrageous.

Having hung up on me the first time I rang to resolve this issue I am now informed by another Flow Energy representative, after ringing again,that they are looking into it.

I do not have any overdue payments with anyone and have a very good credit rating which I am hoping will not be affected by an issue that I am no way at fault for.