Grill repaired, repaired &repaired again!!!!!!

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

483Holder's review of Leisure Gourmet 60 Gas

“Grill repaired, repaired &repaired again!!!!!!”

Written on: 24/10/2015 by 483Holder (1 review written)

Bought this Leisure Gourmet GR6GV-MK11 Gas cooker from a gas shop in Burnley 3 years ago(closed down now)however I have been saving for a new cooker ever since. Felt the Wow factor as soon as we saw it, so old fashioned looking yet small enough for the traditional small kitchen with no room for a double stove. Grill never worked from new, but came and repaired it, it stopped working 2 days later and came to repair again such an hassle having to take time of work for repairs. The grills never worked since... It will light by match but I have to use something to wedge between the grill nobK and the chrome grill handle bar for it to stay on. The ball helps but you can't regulate the heat as it has to stay in one position or the ball falls out (good tip for ya!). I am so embarrassed when visitors turn up for burnt bacon butties as I have to explain the tennis ball routine and assure them that I haven't gone senile.

I am looking for a new cooker now but won't go for looks again.

• More than 1 year