ABYSMAL

Guest's review of Alfresia www.alfresia.co.uk

“ABYSMAL”

Written on: 05/08/2019

ABYSMAL.
Ordered Polynesian Garden Dining Set. The glass table arrived completely smashed and the leg on one of the chairs was scratched with rust showing through. Within 3 days the other chairs started showing signs of rust.
I arranged a return with the company, however after SIX WEEKS, DAILY EMAILS, STAYING IN ON NUMEROUS DAYS TO FACILITATE COLLECTION etc. they failed to collect their broken sub-standard goods. Their couriers (XDP) attended our property twice but failed to take the goods (once because they didn't have space).
I was forced to take matters into my own hands as I have limited space and so I paid for another company to dispose of these large items, after advising them that I was going to do so as I had no other choice at this point. They refunded me the cost of the table and chairs but refuse to pay for the cost of removal. Lots of sarcastic smart emails saying they 'could' and 'would' have removed them. In fact, they 'should' have, but DID NOT. How many months am I expected to wait??? I am now out of pocket and being ignored by them.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Their products are utter rubbish, the courier company they inflict on their customers are utterly useless and their idea of customer service stinks.
PS they also deleted my review from their website so clearly falsify genuine unfavourable reviews. Shocking.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products